Launch of Clwyd Alyn Community+ Awards 2018
As part of Clwyd Alyn’s 40th Anniversary celebrations and our commitment to community investment, we are launching the Community+ Awards 2018 in recognition of the tremendous contribution made by you - our tenants, residents, service users, volunteers and community leaders.
We see this as a great opportunity to help you build on your fantastic achievements to date and make an even greater difference within your local community in the future.
How do I get involved?
Clwyd Alyn is inviting you to nominate a project as part of the Community+ Awards 2018. The successful projects will each receive support up to the value of £2,000, which can be in the form of a financial donation, labour and/or materials, and nominations are invited under the following categories:
- Care and Nursing Homes Award – open to our residents from Chirk Court, Llys Marchan, Plas Bod Llwyd and Merton Place
- Supported Living Award – open to all the Association’s scheme-based services, including floating support
- Older People’s Services Award – open to our extra care and sheltered housing services
- General Housing Award – open to all our general needs housing residents
- Inspirational Volunteer Award – open to all. Please note that the funding awarded must be used for a community initiative led by the inspirational volunteer nominated.
- Mrs Eurwen Edwards Award – this is a free category where our Honorary President will select an overall winner from all the above categories.
What happens next?
The closing date for submitting nominations is Friday, 17 August 2018, and a representative from all the short-listed projects will be invited to attend Clwyd Alyn’s AGM on Tuesday, 11 September 2018, at the St David’s Village Hotel, Ewloe, where the winners will be announced.
Interested and want to find out more?
If you are interested in nominating a project and would like an Application Form, please contact:
- Louise Blackwell on 01745 536913 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gareth Hughes-Roberts on 01745 536843 on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you