Main Menu

ODEL Involve

Need extra support but aren’t sure where to turn? 

If you’re over 16 and live in Flintshire we can help!

How can ODEL Involve help?

ODEL Involve is a well-established award winning service which aims to prevent escalation of issues which may lead to homelessness.

We can offer relevant advice, support and training to tenants and residents such as:

  • Devising support plans tailored to your unique wants and needs
  • Helping you fill in forms, make calls, attend appointments or advocate on your behalf
  • Accessing, grants, benefits and housing you’re entitled to
  • We can also arrange and provide ‘crisis support’ at your time of need
  • Supporting you to get back in to work / volunteering, or develop your skills to become more ‘job ready’ through hosting a wide range of range of activities, training and workshops

Who is eligible?

Anyone living in Flintshire aged 16+. 

Contact us 

Drop in to our office upstairs at The Old Courthouse Café on Church Street in Flint. 

Telephone: 01352 735438 


Text: 07584 389263. 

Email Print
Please enter your search and press enter on your keyboard.
Enter your details to sign up to our Newsletter x

I agree to the terms and conditions

Please select what areas you are interested in.