Need extra support but aren’t sure where to turn?
If you’re over 16 and live in Flintshire we can help!
How can ODEL Involve help?
ODEL Involve is a well-established award winning service which aims to prevent escalation of issues which may lead to homelessness.
We can offer relevant advice, support and training to tenants and residents such as:
- Devising support plans tailored to your unique wants and needs
- Helping you fill in forms, make calls, attend appointments or advocate on your behalf
- Accessing, grants, benefits and housing you’re entitled to
- We can also arrange and provide ‘crisis support’ at your time of need
- Supporting you to get back in to work / volunteering, or develop your skills to become more ‘job ready’ through hosting a wide range of range of activities, training and workshops
Who is eligible?
Anyone living in Flintshire aged 16+.
Drop in to our office upstairs at The Old Courthouse Café on Church Street in Flint.
Telephone: 01352 735438
Text: 07584 389263.