Access your account details here 'Residents' Portal'
How do I access my account?
Before accessing your account you will need to register for the service. This is easy to do, you will be asked for your Surname, Tenancy Reference and an Activation Code. You will find your Tenancy Reference on your Rent Statement or Rent Increase Letter.
You will have been provided with an Activation Code recently by letter, new tenants will receive one within a few days of signing their tenancy agreement. This activation code is for a single log on, if you hold a joint tenancy and want to have more than one account please contact us and we will send an additional Activation code.
In ‘My Account’ you will be able to see:
- The Personal Details we hold for you
- Who is registered as living at your address
- Amend your records where they are incorrect
- View your rent account details regarding rent due and what has been paid
- Copies of documents we have sent you about your rent account
- Copies of letters you have sent in to us.
In ‘Contact Details’ you will be able to see:
- Landline telephone numbers we hold for you
- Mobile telephone numbers we hold for you
- Your e-mail address
- Letters that we have sent to you
- Letters you have sent to us.
You will also be able to add other ways for us to contact you. We will use these contact details to contact you unless you tell us otherwise, or if they are no longer relevant you will be able to delete them from your record.
Under ‘My Property’ you will be able to see:
- The name of your Housing Officer
- Repairs previously reported whether completed or not
- Letters sent to you related to your property.
You will also be able to report a non-urgent repair.
Here is a quick reference guide to the resident’s portal.