Penrhos Polish Village
Situated in 20 acres of beautiful grounds, Penrhos Polish Village is a great place to live for people aged over 55.
Residents love the real sense of community that exists at Penrhos. It offers communal lounges and dining area, church and small shop, together with a wonderful history and heritage – Penrhos Polish Village started as a former air base in 1949 for Polish airmen, soldiers and sailors who established a Polish-speaking community.
Here, you can live the lifestyle you love, living as independently as possible and with opportunities to socialise with your neighbours and take part in events, all safe in the knowledge that support and advice is available right on your doorstep.
Homes at Penrhos Polish Village are for people aged 55 years and over, accommodating residents from the Polish community in the UK as well as people from the local area. To help you enjoy life your way and keep your independence, we have staff on-hand to provide you with support should you require a little extra help as your needs change.
Our team on site can support you by:
- Helping you become part of the community and access local groups
- Enabling you access to wellbeing services such as health appointments
- Assisting you with the safety and security of your home and communal areas
- If you require personal care, then we can help you liaise with the local authority
- Helping you to maintain your independence
Facilities and Services
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner) provided in the dining room
- Optional cleaning services for your private accommodation
- Optional laundry services
- Visiting hairdresser
- Transport to local shops, services, appointments
- Guest accommodation
- Small shop
- Communal lounges
We encourage our residents to take an active part in events that are organised on and off site. These include bingo, keep fit, swimming, concerts, cinema visits, shopping trips, special national and religious events in the Polish calendar.
Repairs and Maintenance
- Day to day repairs to your home
- 24-hour emergency repairs response service
- Communal gardens are regularly maintained so you can enjoy them