Cae Glo Wrexham, LL11 2BF
About Cae Glo
Cae Glo is situated in the town of Wrexham with 28 individual flats for any single person or couple who are aged 55 and over. All of Cae Glo’s flats are self contained and spacious. Additionally, Cae Glo boasts excellent communal facilities that include a Resident lounge and kitchen, communal garden and a Guest Room for Resident’s visitors.
How do we help you?
The type of support provided will vary according to your specific needs, however, listed below are some examples of the type of support we can provide:
• 24 hour support 365 days of the year via our emergency alarm provider
• Staff to help you to deal with any housing or support based enquiries you may have
• Welfare Benefits advice • Advice on health care e.g. Doctor, Dentist
• Life skills advice - Healthy Eating and Active Life
• Resident Involvement activities
How do I apply to live at Cae Glo?
We will consider any single person or couple aged 55 and over who require accommodation with housing related support. You can apply to live at Cae Glo by contacting ClwydAlyn on 0800 183 5757.
There are plenty of ways that you can get involved. We can provide assistance so that you can organise your own activities. You can also comment about the services we provide to you and help us to improve.
Cae Glo, Colliery Road, Wrexham, LL11 2BF
T: 0800 183 5757 W: www.clwydalyn.co.uk E: email@example.com