Main Menu

Floating Support and Community Services

What we believe

Anyone could need help at some point in their life especially if, for some reason, they are threatened with homelessness. We believe it is better to help people to maintain the accommodation they already have and prevent them from becoming homeless in the first place.

What we do

Our Floating Support Services provide help to people who are struggling to maintain their tenancy. A Support Worker visits them in their own homes regularly and helps them to deal with the issues that are stopping them maintaining their tenancy effectively.  Our Community Based Service provides similar support to people but in a centralised location instead of in their own homes.

How to access our Floating Support Services

Referrals to our Floating Support Services are usually made through the local authority. Contact the appropriate team in your area who will be able to advise you further:

  • Anglesey: 01248 751850
  • Conwy:  01492 576271
  • Denbighshire:  01824 706000
  • Flintshire:  01352 703777
  • Powys:  0845 0552155
  • Wrexham:  01978 292947 / 01978 292949

How to access our Community Based Service

Our Community Based Service, called “ODEL Involve”, is currently only available to people residing in Flintshire who require housing related support. For further information and to access the service please contact Flintshire County Council’s Supporting People Team on: 01352 703515.

What difference can we make?

We can help you gain the skills to be able to stay in your home and deal with things so you don’t become homeless.

Please enter your search term below...
Enter your details to sign up to our Newsletter x

I agree to the terms and conditions

Please select what areas you are interested in.