Murraydowns Rhos-on-Sea, LL28 4HS
Murraydowns is situated on the sea front of Rhos-on-Sea with 18 individual flats for any single person or couple who are 55 and over. All of Murraydowns flats are self contained and spacious. Additionally, Murraydowns boasts a large communal garden, sea views and a lift to all floors.
How do we help you?
The type of support provided will vary according to your specific needs, however, listed below are some examples of the type of support we can provide:
• 24 hour support 365 days of the year via our emergency alarm provider
• Staff to help you to deal with any housing or support based enquiries you may have
• Welfare Benefits advice
• Advice on health care e.g. Doctor, Dentist
• Life skills advice - Healthy Eating and Active Life
• Resident Involvement activities.
How do I apply to live at Murraydowns
We will consider any single person or couple aged 55 and over who require accommodation with housing related support. You can apply to live at Murraydowns by contacting ClwydAlyn direct on 0800 183 5757.
There are plenty of ways that you can get involved. We can provide assistance so that you can organise your own activities. You can also comment about the services we provide to you and help us to improve.
Murraydowns, Marine Road, Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, LL28 4HS
T: 0800 183 5757 W: www.clwydalyn.co.uk E: email@example.com