Nigel CharmanElectrical Qualified Supervisor
I have been working for the group for the last 3 years carrying out my present role and as a general operative. I have over 20 years’ experience within the electrical trade in carrying out various roles and in all areas of the electrical industry.
Within my role at Penalyn, here are a few items I deal with on a day to day basis:
- Staff support – offer support, advice and instruction to electrical operatives to aide them in carrying out there role.
- Tenant Support – offer expert advice to tenants and aide them in staying electrically safe in their homes.
- Technical Knowledge – to ensure that the electrical works that are carried out by our operatives meet current regulations and Clwyd Alyn’s high standards in electrical safety.
- Project works – to ensure planned/project works meet the requirements set out by the group
- NICEIC Accreditation & Registration – to ensure that we meet all requirements set out by the governing body the NICEIC and that all certification produced is legally sound and the all installation works are Part P registered.
My personal ambition is to work my way up within Clwyd Alyn & help improve the standards and work ethics within the group to help advance the services we offer all our tenants.