My role is to ensure that your complaints are dealt with in a consistent and fair way. I am committed to making sure we respond well to any concerns or complaints you may have about our services. I also work to identify any lessons learnt or service improvements from your feedback.
Lorraine - Governance & Complaints Manager
Kelly - Complaints Administrator
I am usually the person you will speak with about your complaint, ensuring that it is processed correctly through our Complaints Procedure. I act as your point of contact and will help support you, making sure your complaint is responded to fully and timescales are met.
Your feedback is extremely important to us. We are always looking to improve our services and to do this we value your help. Whether you have received an excellent service, or you are unhappy with any aspect, we would really like to hear from you.
Here you will find easy ways in which to contact us, whether to make a compliment, a complaint or if you’re unsure. Don’t worry, we are here to listen, help and guide you through the process. If we get something wrong, we will apologise and where possible try to put things right. We also aim to learn from our mistakes and use the information we gain to improve our services.
We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days of it being received. If possible, we believe it is best to try and resolve your concerns quickly by offering a local resolution within about 10 working days.
Compliments are always passed on to the individual and their manager and help to let us know we’re getting things right!
If you are not sure if it is a complaint or would like to talk to us, we can help guide you through the process, to make it as easy as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
In addition to using the Complaints Form on the website, you can also contact us by any of the ways detailed below.
We will acknowledge your complaint and make contact with you within 5 working days, to make sure your details are correct.
By telephone: 01745 536800
By Email: email@example.com
By the Resident Portal: MyClwydAlyn
By Letter: ClwydAlyn Housing Ltd, FREEPOST, Complaints Team, 72 Ffordd William Morgan, St Asaph Business Park, St Asaph, Denbighshire, LL17 0JD
You have the right to contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales (PSOW) if you are not happy with our response. The PSOW is independent of all government bodies and has the power to investigate complaints about Housing Associations and their related activities.
By telephone: 0300 790 0203 (local rate)
By the Website: www.ombudsman.wales
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Letter: The Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ
- Once we hear from you, we will make contact to check that our understanding of your complaint is correct. Then we will process the complaint on your behalf, and will forward details of your complaint to the appropriate investigating officer. Most complaints will be processed at Stage 1, for which we have 10 working days to investigate.
- You will be advised of the response deadline. If you are unhappy with this, you can progress your complaint to Stage 2 where it will be investigated by a senior officer.
- They will have 20 working days to investigate and get back to you with the outcome. Should your complaint prove to be more complex, the officer may need additional time and if this is the case, we will let you know.
- If you are still unhappy with your outcome, you have the right to contact the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, By telephone: 0300 790 0203 (local rate). By the Website: www.ombudsman.wales. By Email: email@example.com. By Letter: The Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed, CF35 5LJ
- For more detailed information on the complaints process, please access our Compliments and Complaints Information Pack in the downloads section at the bottom of the page.
Absolutely not. We value the feedback you provide us with, and you will never be treated negatively from getting in touch with us to report an issue. We want to work with you to get any issues you have resolved.
ClwydAlyn has a Complaints Panel consisting of Residents and Resident Volunteers. We are proud to advise that in 2021 ClwydAlyn’s Complaint Panel won the TPAS Award for Involving Tenants in Shaping Services category.
The Panel meet quarterly, to ensure that the complaints process is reviewed fully. Ensuring that all our processes and our culture of trust, hope and kindness is clear and evident in how all complaints are dealt with and responded to. Residents’ feedback is key to making sure we provide the best service possible.
We are always looking for new members. If you would like to join the Complaints Panel or would like to know more about how it works, then please contact: Lorraine.firstname.lastname@example.org.